This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[1.900] License expiry for ACC

Is this normal? (Note this is ACC expiry, not ASL/ASG.)

Your MaintenanceSilver license subscription expires today!

Please act immediately to safeguard your organization's information and systems. Contact your Astaro Solutions Partner or Astaro
(Astaro Internet Security - All-in-One Unified Threat Management Solutions for Complete Network, Web and Mail Security Protecting Against Hackers, Spyware, Phishing, Viruses, Worms and Spam) to renew your license.

-- 
System Uptime      : 21 days 8 hours 38 minutes
System Load        : 0.00
System Version     : Astaro Command Center Software 1.900

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Slap me with a trout.  I missed the license notes.

I thought ACC was always free?  Does this mean we will have to pay for it from April 2009 on?
  • By all means, push me with a soft cushion, our customers need more prominently displayed hints [:D]

The ACC V1.9 is still free and the last decision was to keep the base functionality (Monitoring, Maintenance) we already had in ACC V1.4 free in the future as well.

There is no decision how we will cope with features outside that scope, e.g. completely new configuration or reporting features which might come up in the future. 

And there is no need to worry. The only included subscription is "MaintenanceSilver" which is required for the Up2Date process to work. We will make a new/extended free license available before expiry of course ... 

It might help if you send me a reminder (just kidding) [:P]

Take care.

Cheers,
    Henning
  • Thanks for the clarification.  Cheers.