This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[1.900] Updates Download status [QUESTION]

Where can I find whether a firewall has downloaded the new update (eg 7.302) and it is ready to be installed?  It seems I need to open each firewall to check its status.

Any help appreciated.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Where can I find whether a firewall has downloaded the new update (eg 7.302) and it is ready to be installed?  It seems I need to open each firewall to check its status.

Any help appreciated.

right on the dashboard when you first log in.  It'll be red text saying it's ready to install.

Owner:  Emmanuel Technology Consulting

http://etc-md.com

Former Sophos SG(Astaro) advocate/researcher/Silver Partner

PfSense w/Suricata, ntopng, 

Other addons to follow

• Hi,

you can navigate to the Monitoring >> Version view within the Gateway Manager. It shows an overview of installed versions for every monitored device. The text will change color if there are one more Up2Dates available for a device.

Regards,
    Henning
  • I prefer the previous reporting where it specifically showed details of updates ready to be installed.  But thanks for the info.  Hard to tell when there were none ready.  Its more obvious that now there are some waiting to be installed, however, it doesn't seem to differentiate between Waiting to be downloaded and ready to be installed.

Am I missing something?
  • Hi,

what do you mean by previous reporting? The old ACC V1.4? Are you talking about ACC anyway or do you mean how it is displayed in AXG?

How can we make the ACC more helpful for you in this respect?

Regards,
    Henning