This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[1.400] Status busy for registered Astaro's [TIMEOUT]

I have been working on the Astaro 1.4 ACC and noticed that 3 registered machines do not show up on the dashboard.

They do show up under registration as confirmed, but the status is always busy and the external ip address is n/a.

How do I fix it so these machines show up under the dashboard?

Thanks

Wil

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • I have been working on the Astaro 1.4 ACC and noticed that 3 registered machines do not show up on the dashboard.

They do show up under registration as confirmed, but the status is always busy and the external ip address is n/a.

How do I fix it so these machines show up under the dashboard?

Thanks

Wil

Had the same issue after i've moved at about 100 ASG to a new ACC Server. Serveral Firewalls did not show up in Dashboard. They showed an undefined Firmware Version and generated an abnormal amount of traffic towards the ACC Server.
    After updating the Firmware of the Boxes they were visible in the Dashboard.

hth
    Chregu
  • Hello.

Regarding your issues:

@Chregu: Do I understand correctly that your issue has been resolved by updating the firmware of your ASGs? What was the original version and to which version did you update?

@Wil: What firmware version is installed on the three devices not showing in the dashboard? Can you post an excerpt from "/var/log/agent-manager.log" on your ACC?

Thanks