This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Remote ASG not registering

I have several remote ASGs not registering with my ACC.

I have configured my local ASG and it is regsitered correctly with my ACC and I can see all the information for it in my ACC.  However, I have tried to set up several remote ASGs but they do not register.  In the live log on my local ASG, I can see green entries where a remote v7 ASG is being forwarded to my ACC on port 4433, but it doesn't appear under registration on my ACC.

I have 2 remote ASGs - one is 6.304 and the other is 7.002.  The v6 ASG never shows the fingerprint and actually goes completely blank when i select "ACC Server" from the drop-down list (no error messages either).  The v7 ASG accepts "ACC Server" when I drag it to the field and apply, but like I said above, it doesn't show up in my ACC.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Derek

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Derek,

well, a tcpdump on your local ASG might show whether the packets are really forwarded to your ACC. If that is allright, you can check the agent-manager.log on your ACC for any errors. Or do a tcpdump on your ACC to check if the forwarded packets arrive at all.

Do you have some kind of DNAT in between?

Cheers,
    Henning
  • Hi Derek,

well, a tcpdump on your local ASG might show whether the packets are really forwarded to your ACC. If that is allright, you can check the agent-manager.log on your ACC for any errors. Or do a tcpdump on your ACC to check if the forwarded packets arrive at all.

Do you have some kind of DNAT in between?

Cheers,
    Henning
Children
No Data