This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SUM Connection Failures

We have been successfully using our SUM for about three years now, but stopped early summer as we focused on some XG/XGS projects.

I logged in to the SUM today and found that devices are no longer connected. They are all still there listed, but none of them have connected since the end of August 2022.

On each SG UTM, this is the error: [1] SUM SSL-connect: 'IO::Socket::INET6 configuration failed'.

When I check the accd.log file for a system ID that matches up to one of the SG's, I see this error repeatedly: sophos accd: 2928 [0xb5780aa0] ERROR server.device.DeviceStore null - DeviceStore::addReportingItem loading item <system ID here>.reporting.hardware failed: expecting only one result row. Using default values.

To fix that INET6 error, Sophos support at the time showed me how to check for the system ID and to reset it when they do not match. Maybe that is still the fix, but in all three places it matches up.

I'm not entirely sure what has happened. We still have just over 50 SG's to manage, and this SUM has been a huge time saver for updates. Is there someone who would like to help me get this sorted out please? 

What do I need to check next?

-Mike

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data