This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how to get Timeout settings in SOPHOS UTM 9

Hello Team,

1. I have  SOPHOS UTM 9--> ASG software based proxy setup. Please provide steps to verify session timeout and other timeout settings.

2. Does Sophos use a customer Linux model? if yes how can we use it to automate certain tasks.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Manish, this is not an official way to reach Sophos Support.  Most everyone here is an end user or a Sophos partner like me - none of us Sophos employees.  If you have pre-sales questions, contact Sophos Sales and ask to speak with a pre-sales engineer - they are all knowledgeable and can get answers from the developers more quickly than going through Support.  If you have a paid license, you might want to open a ticket with Sophos Support.

A. You're posting in the Endpoint Protection forum - are either of your questions related to Endpoint, or should a moderator move this thread to the General Discussion Forum?

B. Your questions:

1. Is this a question that should be in the Web Protection forum or is it a question about connection tracker timeouts?

2. I'm not familiar with the term "customer Linux model" - can you give us an example of a task you want to automate?

C. One of the unwritten rules here is "one topic per thread" - that's to make it easier for future members to find an answer to their question without starting a new thread that's already been answered.  Please ask your second question separately, with an appropriate title in the General Discussion forum.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA