This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

All Clients "Not compliant"

Hi folks!

Next problem with Endpoint Protection... [:)]

All my clients show as [Not compliant] with description "SAV policy is not compliant":

The Administration Guide says:
The status Not Compliant indicates that the device's settings are currently not the same as configured on the UTM. To resolve this problem you find a link in the window to send the current endpoint settings to the endpoint.

So I click on "Resolve" and the status turns to [OK].
The log shows:
2012:09:23-18:46:13 vpn epsecd[13764]: D Epsec::Utils::Logging::_log:59() => id="4245" severity="debug" sys="System" sub="epsecd" name="Sent comply with action" mcs_id=""

But a few minutes later all devices are [Not compliant] again for the same reason.
Here the log shows:
2012:09:23-18:46:53 vpn epsecd[13764]: W Epsec::Utils::Logging::_log:59() => id="4234" severity="warn" sys="System" sub="epsecd" name="Endpoint is not compliant" mcs_id=""
2012:09:23-18:46:53 vpn epsecd[13764]: D Epsec::Utils::Logging::_log:59() => id="4228" severity="debug" sys="System" sub="epsecd" name="Updated AGENT info in the DB" mcs_id=""

What can I do?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Some feedback from QA:
    “I believe this is a documentation bug. SAV exclusions can be setup for drives, folders, files and all remote drives. \servername does not map to any of these. You would need to specify the drive or share name first.”

As jays suggested, it should work with "\servername\share\" I just tested on my systems, and it works with the trailing slash, but fails to apply to the clients without it.
  • Some feedback from QA:
    “I believe this is a documentation bug. SAV exclusions can be setup for drives, folders, files and all remote drives. \servername does not map to any of these. You would need to specify the drive or share name first.”

As jays suggested, it should work with "\servername\share\" I just tested on my systems, and it works with the trailing slash, but fails to apply to the clients without it.
Children
No Data