This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

new IP address for RED location

Our ISP has told us our static IP is changing, and I need to know where to updated this in the config for our RED10.  We currently have a 120 in our head office, and just 1 RED in a remote office.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I say: it depends :-)

If you have a FQDN in RED Management-> [Server] Client Management-> your RED-> ASG Hostname that resolves to your new static address, then you should not need to change anything. If you have your old static ip in there you have to change it. The RED device will fetch the new config from the red deployment servers (..cloud..) and connect to the new address.

Regards
    Manfred
  • Thanks.  The WAN IP for the RED device is changing.  the 120 is remaining the same.  the ASG Hostname in the RED config lists our ***.domain.com.

The company that we purchased the Astaro devices through said we just need to update the new IP in the RED configuration page.  However, when I log into the admin portal I don't see a place for this setting.
  • Thanks.  The WAN IP for the RED device is changing.  the 120 is remaining the same.  the ASG Hostname in the RED config lists our ***.domain.com.

The company that we purchased the Astaro devices through said we just need to update the new IP in the RED configuration page.  However, when I log into the admin portal I don't see a place for this setting.
Children
No Data