This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connecting 1000 RED devices

If I have to connect 1000 remote points with RED devices, which UTM do I have to choose? Or if the answer is a Virtual UTM, wich configuration do I need? Thanks

UTM is going to provide access only to the RED devices, no more functionalities.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Olá Leandro and welcome to the UTM Community!

As you can tell from Dirk and Philipp's answers, it's not practical to connect 1000 REDs to a single instance.  Someone knowledgeable needs to work with you to determine the best solution for your needs.

Your needs seem to be more than this venue can provide.  My suggestion would be to contact Sophos Sales, describe your situation to them and ask them to recommend a knowledgeable reseller partner in your area.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Olá Leandro and welcome to the UTM Community!

As you can tell from Dirk and Philipp's answers, it's not practical to connect 1000 REDs to a single instance.  Someone knowledgeable needs to work with you to determine the best solution for your needs.

Your needs seem to be more than this venue can provide.  My suggestion would be to contact Sophos Sales, describe your situation to them and ask them to recommend a knowledgeable reseller partner in your area.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data