This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Dual WAN Single LAN

Hi,

We are adding an additional WAN connection next week. This is purely for traffic to a specific destination network. We have a single LAN and no VLAN or other networks.

The second WAN will be presented to me as an IP address on a Cisco router that is connected to a fibre connection. It makes a VPN connection to a 3rd party.

I have reviewed as much documentation as I can but I cannot determine the best and correct configuration to achieve this.

We are not familiar with the Sophos UTM (it was installed by my predecessor) and there is very little guidance available.

I would be extremely grateful if someone could direct me to step by step guides on how to accomplish this with the Sophos UTM device.

Regards

Clifford

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Check with the franchisor's tech support - I bet they block pings.  If you try to access one of the web servers in their subnets, are you able to reach it?  If not, then please attach a picture of the edit of the static route and one of the Host definition for the Cisco with 'Advanced' shown.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Check with the franchisor's tech support - I bet they block pings.  If you try to access one of the web servers in their subnets, are you able to reach it?  If not, then please attach a picture of the edit of the static route and one of the Host definition for the Cisco with 'Advanced' shown.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data