This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Help me understand NAT in SOPHOS UTM 9

Hello everyone,

I'm just a student and now I want to build a system with SOPHOS UTM 9 as security gateway. My network topology as below

My willing is public services web and mail, NAT internal (10.0.0.0/8) to external, NAT DMZ (172.16.0.0/16) to external, NAT external (172.16.0.0/16) to internal (10.0.0.0/8) using only DNS service and HTTP(S) service. My configuration as below

But I can only use PING protocol and cannot use any protocol else. Please help me where am I stuck?

Many thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi, kumiter, and welcome to the User BB!

I guess BarryG had a sandbox handy so he felt comfortable allowing your linked images to show.  I have Web Filtering set up to block uncategorized sites, so they don't show for me.  In general, if you want folks to respond to you here, you should not present any links to other sites - instead, [Go Advanced] and attach images and files to your post here.  We can be confidant that they won't be modified with malware after you've uploaded here, but we can't have the same confidence about many other sites.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA

I guess BarryG had a sandbox handy so he felt comfortable allowing your linked images to show.  I have Web Filtering set up to block uncategorized sites, so they don't show for me.  In general, if you want folks to respond to you here, you should not present any links to other sites - instead, [Go Advanced] and attach images and files to your post here.  We can be confidant that they won't be modified with malware after you've uploaded here, but we can't have the same confidence about many other sites.

Cheers - Bob

Many thanks Balfson, I has modified image, sorry about that

Cheers - Bob

Many thanks Balfson, I has modified image, sorry about that
Children
No Data