This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Opening Port Problem

I have tried so many variations trying to open port 8443 and it is not happening.

I am able to open port 22/SSH but for any other ports I cannot. Can you please help me.

I created a service:
UEC
Desitination Port: 8443
Source Port: 1:65535

Created DNAT
DNAT [UEC_JPP_CC1]
Traffic selector: Any→UEC_JPP→Any
Destination translation: BMCC1 UEC_JPP
Automatic packet filter rule: Yes
Initial packets are logged: Yes

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • 4 win boxes:
    Always make sure your created rules local policy rules are off and firewall is off in windows. That causes untold major headaches when everything else is right. I still use local policy for pop up alerts like log ons etc.

Also, is this a pass through bridge router? Make sure its not blocking ports but what you configured to allow. no dhcp allowed. 

Server should be dnatted to a local IP of server box from external Ip assigned by ISP.

Try cloning your working port then change the port to 8443 or make new port 8443. Maybe the old one was incorrect?

I don't know what else it could be unless you muffed up somewhere naming rules and incorrect porting numbers and ethos.

Your right there... on one of these anyway. 

M
  • 4 win boxes:
    Always make sure your created rules local policy rules are off and firewall is off in windows. That causes untold major headaches when everything else is right. I still use local policy for pop up alerts like log ons etc.

Also, is this a pass through bridge router? Make sure its not blocking ports but what you configured to allow. no dhcp allowed. 

Server should be dnatted to a local IP of server box from external Ip assigned by ISP.

Try cloning your working port then change the port to 8443 or make new port 8443. Maybe the old one was incorrect?

I don't know what else it could be unless you muffed up somewhere naming rules and incorrect porting numbers and ethos.

Your right there... on one of these anyway. 

M
Children
No Data