This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem with p2p/Emule I made screenshot with configuration, please check.

Hi to all,
I have problems with Astaro configuration for Emule. If I test the ports in Emule i got a empty site:

I have test in the last 3 days several configurations and I have read here all post about UDP and Emule Issue. I realy have problems to solve this Issue.
I hope somebody can give me some helping hands. I appreciate any responds.

Here I made screenshot with my configurations:

If I test my TCP Port 5555 with port scanner I got "success open port".
Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards
Elena

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Okey now I have test it with the default ports from emule (TCP=4662/UDP=4672), I think this all don't work with a Astaro Firewall. I think something doesn't work correctly.
    Can please tell me somebody that have configured Astaro for Emule. How he configure the Astaro.
    I have test many conf's and rule's, tryed open diffrent ports, both and only one way, create some NAT and Masquerade, all without success. I think this all don't work with Astaro. Can somebody confirm that the Emule Port test here give positive answer?
    http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?rm=porttest&tcpport=4662&udpport=4672&lang=1033&l=1
    The RED numbers are the configured ports in Emule.
    For me the test is allways negativ.

Only if I create this rule:

The Port Test and Emule works correctly.

btw. I have configured in Astaro many Rules for many different Services, Webcam Stream, Webhosting, VOIP, I didn't have problems like this, but this Issue with Emule here makes me really confuse. [;)]

Namaste
    Elena
  • Okey now I have test it with the default ports from emule (TCP=4662/UDP=4672), I think this all don't work with a Astaro Firewall. I think something doesn't work correctly.
    Can please tell me somebody that have configured Astaro for Emule. How he configure the Astaro.
    I have test many conf's and rule's, tryed open diffrent ports, both and only one way, create some NAT and Masquerade, all without success. I think this all don't work with Astaro. Can somebody confirm that the Emule Port test here give positive answer?
    http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?rm=porttest&tcpport=4662&udpport=4672&lang=1033&l=1
    The RED numbers are the configured ports in Emule.
    For me the test is allways negativ.

Only if I create this rule:

The Port Test and Emule works correctly.

btw. I have configured in Astaro many Rules for many different Services, Webcam Stream, Webhosting, VOIP, I didn't have problems like this, but this Issue with Emule here makes me really confuse. [;)]

Namaste
    Elena
Children
No Data