This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos SG 210 in HA - Low bandwith on two WANs

Hello,

We have currently two Sophos SG 210 (Sophos UTM, not XG) which are running on HA (Active/Passive).

We have two WAN interfaces which were running previously at 400 / 20 Mbps and their bandwidth were good.

Recently we proceeded with the upgrade of these two connections and now we normally have 1000 / 20 Mbps.

However, if I do a speedtest, I only have around 400 Mbps (if I'm lucky) as bandwidth speed on both connections and I don't understand why.

Here are more information:

• System is running for 135 days and firmware version is 9.714-4: I will install the new version this evening and proceed with a reboot.
  • No IPS is activated. We used it at a time but had too much problems. We only use email protection.
  • When performing the speedtest: CPU doesn't seem to be at 100% but around 75/80% maximum. RAM is ok.
  • Auto-negotiation is on on the interfaces and it is connected at 1000 Mbps as is should be:
  • Most important: if i connect on the ISP modem/routeur and try the speedtest, I have all the bandwidth I should have: around 980 Mbps.
  • If I check the network usage, I can see I had a peak at around 770 Mbps.
  • On SSH, I ran a top command and had the following output:

I read some other topics with similar issues but it was related to IPS and autonegotiation but it's not the case here.

Do you have any clue to help me ?

Regards,

DeltaSM

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data