Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos SG 210 in HA - Low bandwith on two WANs

Hello,

We have currently two Sophos SG 210 (Sophos UTM, not XG) which are running on HA (Active/Passive).

We have two WAN interfaces which were running previously at 400 / 20 Mbps and their bandwidth were good.

Recently we proceeded with the upgrade of these two connections and now we normally have 1000 / 20 Mbps.

However, if I do a speedtest, I only have around 400 Mbps (if I'm lucky) as bandwidth speed on both connections and I don't understand why.

Here are more information:

• System is running for 135 days and firmware version is 9.714-4: I will install the new version this evening and proceed with a reboot.
  • No IPS is activated. We used it at a time but had too much problems. We only use email protection.
  • When performing the speedtest: CPU doesn't seem to be at 100% but around 75/80% maximum. RAM is ok.
  • Auto-negotiation is on on the interfaces and it is connected at 1000 Mbps as is should be:
  • Most important: if i connect on the ISP modem/routeur and try the speedtest, I have all the bandwidth I should have: around 980 Mbps.
  • If I check the network usage, I can see I had a peak at around 770 Mbps.
  • On SSH, I ran a top command and had the following output:

I read some other topics with similar issues but it was related to IPS and autonegotiation but it's not the case here.

Do you have any clue to help me ?

Regards,

DeltaSM

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data