This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Default DROP STUN

Even though i have an internal to internet IPV4and 6 rule I still get

Default DROP STUN

Any clue how to allow STUN even though its not an option to allow like TCP/UDP/ICMP etc....

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I tried an Internal to internet IPV4and6 any service rule and it still comes back with Default Drop STUN as if it was a Protocol to select to allow like TCP/UDP but there is not a service to select that exists.

• Hi Alex and welcome to the UTM Community!

Alone among the logs, the Firewall Live Log presents abbreviated information in a format easier to read quickly.  Usually, you can't troubleshoot without looking at the corresponding line from the full Firewall log file.  Please post one line corresponding to the one above.  If you prefer, obfuscate IPs like 84.XX.YY.121, 10.X.Y.100, 192.168.X.200 and 172.2X.Y.51.  That lets us see immediately which IPs are local and which are identical or just in the same subnet.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Alex and welcome to the UTM Community!

Alone among the logs, the Firewall Live Log presents abbreviated information in a format easier to read quickly.  Usually, you can't troubleshoot without looking at the corresponding line from the full Firewall log file.  Please post one line corresponding to the one above.  If you prefer, obfuscate IPs like 84.XX.YY.121, 10.X.Y.100, 192.168.X.200 and 172.2X.Y.51.  That lets us see immediately which IPs are local and which are identical or just in the same subnet.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children