This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM not allowing HTTP hosted Oracle Forms

Installed Sophos UTM 9.705-3.1 but it wont allow an application hosted on non-secure HTTP. Allowed the link in Webfilter exceptions too but still blocks it.

Link hosts oracle forms. 95.168.182.187:8888/.../frmservlet

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Aslam-u-Alikum Haroon,

My guess is that you will see port 8888 blocked by the firewall.  You probably need a rule like 'Internal (Network) -> {port 8888} -> Internet : Allow'.

Cheers - bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Thank you. Allowing the 8888 port on Internal Network worked

• There is a new issue. The application works and keeps disconnecting every minute or so. The developer claims this is a firewall issue. Is there any option to easily investigate it. I dont see any drops on this port in firewall logs. However when I go to webfilter profile I added exception to the link but still in policy help desk it shows its blocked.

• There is a new issue. The application works and keeps disconnecting every minute or so. The developer claims this is a firewall issue. Is there any option to easily investigate it. I dont see any drops on this port in firewall logs. However when I go to webfilter profile I added exception to the link but still in policy help desk it shows its blocked.

Children