This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CCTV REMOTE CONNECTION

Hi! I have a Dahua DVR in my network which require me to connect it via my mobile devices remotely. The issue i'm facing is I'm unable to received the push notifications from the DVR.

The current remote connection setup is via port forwarding (Full NAT) as the Dahua P2P setup is being blocked by the UTM. I'm able to view the cctv footage, however, I'm not able to received the push notifications from the DVR itself. I had did an experiment with my other Asus router to check whether it is my CCTV or the firewall. When using my Asus router,  i'm able to setup the remote connection via P2P or port forwarding and I'm able to receive the push notifications. 

My firewall rule for the CCTV is CCTV (Network) allows to Internet IPv4 with any ports. 

My NAT rule for the CCTV is Full NAT :
any > CCTV (a few of the default ports) > WAN (address)

Source translation: CCTV (Address)
Destination: CCTV

Automatic firewall rule : Tick.

I would like to check with the community if anybody knows what port should i open for the push notifications or how do i unblock P2P connection for my DVR? Or other better settings that is safe and secure. Thank you!. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Please show pictures of the NAT and firewall rules relative to this.

What do you get at the command line with the following? Replace x.x.x.x with the IP of your device.

grep block /var/log/packetfilter.log |grep 'srcip="x.x.x.x"' |tail

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data