This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Open Port 80 and 442 to two specific IP addresses

Good morning. 

Admittedly, I am very green at the Sophos UTM-9 interface.  We have recently taken over maintenance of this device, and have found that a significant portion of our traffic for our operations software (which is cloud hosted) needs to pass through ports 80 and 442.  There are two static IP addresses that need to be able to pass through to our internal network (all PC's on the network) as well as having outbound traffic be allowed to those two external IP's as well. 

I've been looking through the forum here, as well as done other research and am doing nothing more than getting more confused. 

I know that I need to create two DNAT's for this, but also don't want to put the internal network at a high risk. 

Can anyone help?  

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Brian and welcome to the UTM Community!

If Doug's post didn't solve your issues, please explain precisely what you mean by "There are two static IP addresses that need to be able to pass through to our internal network (all PC's on the network)."  Also, say whether or not you have a Web Protection subscription and whether it is enabled and whether or not you have Webserver Protection and whether it is enabled.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Brian and welcome to the UTM Community!

If Doug's post didn't solve your issues, please explain precisely what you mean by "There are two static IP addresses that need to be able to pass through to our internal network (all PC's on the network)."  Also, say whether or not you have a Web Protection subscription and whether it is enabled and whether or not you have Webserver Protection and whether it is enabled.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data