This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to configure DNAT rules to allow Verizon Network Extender through UTM?

Hello Everyone!  First, I'm a newbie at this so if there are already any posts out there on this please let me know.  My issue is that I am trying to set up a DNAT rule to allow the Verizon Wireless Network Extender (cell phone signal booster) we have at one of our offices to connect, but any rules I put in place are not working.  The office has terrible cell coverage which is why we are putting the Network Extender in.  Verizon instructed me that I needed to open the following ports to get this to work:

• TCP
  • UDP

I have attempted setting up a DNAT rule for each of these in the below format with no successful results (1 active at a time and all active at a time).  Any suggestions?

Rule Type: DNAT
For traffic from: Any
Using service: TCP 53
Type: TCP
Destination port: 53
Source port: 1:65535
Going to: External (Address)
Change the destination to: Internal (Address)
Automatic Firewall rule: Yes

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • You do not need a DNAT rule for the network extender, only a firewall rule listing each of the Verizon ports and allowing them access to the internet. Since the network extender does establish a IPSec connection and is packet loss sensitive I did add it to the IPS exclusion list.

• You do not need a DNAT rule for the network extender, only a firewall rule listing each of the Verizon ports and allowing them access to the internet. Since the network extender does establish a IPSec connection and is packet loss sensitive I did add it to the IPS exclusion list.

Children
No Data