This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL VPN Access to Other Side of RED

I have a client with multiple sites connected with a RED tunnel between two UTMs.  One of the UTMs is configured for remote access via SSL VPN.  Since this site is a 192.168.1.0/24 subnet, I added "Any" to the allowed networks.  This is site A.

Site B has resources on the network that will need to be accessible from remote SSL VPN users.  Currently SSL VPN users can access network resources on site A and site A can access site B.  However, remote SSL VPN users cannot access site B.  I have firewall rules in place to allow access for SSL VPN users to site B.  Everything else works perfectly.

My goal is to have a single SSL VPN profile for the end user to connect to in order to allow them to access resources at both sites A and B.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • In fact, a user doesn't connect to a specific Profile, Nick.  The connection is to the SSL VPN remote access server and it then consults all of the Profiles to see if the user is allowed to access the resource requested.  Think of Profiles as being additive.

If both sites don't have identical definitions for "VPN Pool (SSL),"  please show us the Edit of the Profile and of the RED tunnel Server definition.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • In fact, a user doesn't connect to a specific Profile, Nick.  The connection is to the SSL VPN remote access server and it then consults all of the Profiles to see if the user is allowed to access the resource requested.  Think of Profiles as being additive.

If both sites don't have identical definitions for "VPN Pool (SSL),"  please show us the Edit of the Profile and of the RED tunnel Server definition.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data