This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't access NVR or CCTV cameras on internal Vlan from Internet

My setup is

FritzBox  ------> IOT / Home automation server and sensors

|

Sophos UTM on exposed host ----> Internal Trusted Network

|

Vlan 3 CCTV

Vlan 5 Media

etc

I can use PC on Internal Trusted Network to access Cameras & NVR on Vlan 3 but only after turning on Web Filtering in Trasparent mode. I cannot access the Cameras & NVR on Vlan 3 from the Internet and i have tried multiple ways of setting the DNat but not having any success.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • can you draw a topology, because nobody answered. That means nobody understood

• My internal secure network is on ETH0 and the Vlans are all on ETH2. I can access the NVR and Cameras from ETH0 but only after turning on transparent mode web filtering and setting the NVR ports back to there defaults and not custom ports. However I cannot access the NVR or Cameras from the internet using TCP ports 30080, 38000, 30554 i then translate the ports to 80, 8000 and 554 in the Nat Rule. I have tried using Dnat and Fullnat rules but all I get is ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE.

• Accesing from internal, have you made firewall rule to allow traffic from one network to other, can you ping by IP.

From internet:

If you hit your external ip (example from 3g mobile) to access the NVR, you should see a grey line in Firewall Live logs. Otherwise the problem is the Frixbox

• Accesing from internal, have you made firewall rule to allow traffic from one network to other, can you ping by IP.

From internet:

If you hit your external ip (example from 3g mobile) to access the NVR, you should see a grey line in Firewall Live logs. Otherwise the problem is the Frixbox

Children
No Data