This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to request ipv6 prefix?

I have successfully gotten UTM started with IPV6 / Comcast.
They gave me a /64 prefix.

According to Comcast, to get a /56 prefix, just specify it in the IA_PD option.  But where do I do that with Sophos UTM?

9.313-3

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I'm bumping this topic because we still cannot get a prefix from Comcast, even though we have ipv6 available and everything is ready to go.

Comcast says: just put in your IA_PD attribute in your DHCP request and you are good to go.  But THERE IS NO IA_PD setting that I can find in Sophos UTM.  There is on the internal DHCP settings, but that's not going to help.

The interface is "Ethernet".

I have no problem SSH into the server and editing config files, if someone would point me in the right direction.
  • I'm bumping this topic because we still cannot get a prefix from Comcast, even though we have ipv6 available and everything is ready to go.

Comcast says: just put in your IA_PD attribute in your DHCP request and you are good to go.  But THERE IS NO IA_PD setting that I can find in Sophos UTM.  There is on the internal DHCP settings, but that's not going to help.

The interface is "Ethernet".

I have no problem SSH into the server and editing config files, if someone would point me in the right direction.
Children