This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unclassified Traffic

Hello. What is the unclassified traffic that i see everyday (see attachment)? It is the most traffic that i have and don't know waht it is in a daily basis.
The firewall runs with version 9.307.

Regards

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply but that article is about MS Teams and involves different port numbers, etc..

I've read through a lot of the articles on here and applied a few of the suggestions (throttling & DSCP etc) but we still get grainy and choppy calls. 

Have a managed 200MB leased line with decent infrastructure internally to deal with everything. Just wondering what else I could be missing out... oh and Zoom traffic going over ports 8081 and 8082 still show up in unclassified traffic...

• Oops! I guess I saw Zoom and read Teams.

In any case, with a long-time client this week, I watched their SG 125 during three different 15-minute Teams meetings.  I had made Exceptions for scanning for AV and Snort.  Top showed lots of swapping and high CPU usage.  We'll try a more-powerful PC with a demo license before we decide whether to move to a software version or a 135.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA