This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No IPv6 default gateway using Tunnel Broker

Anyone else run into this?  I have a tunnel broker configured on my Sophos UTM and when I set a static address/gateway on my client machines routing to the IPv6 internet seems to work great.  When I use stateless automatic advertisement, the clients get a valid IPv6 ip address, but they don't get a valid gateway.  I am new to IPv6, but can't seem to see anywhere in the config where you set the default IPv6 gateway in a tunnel broker config?  I assume if my ISP offered IPv6 natively I could simply check the box on the WAN interface..........  That won't help me here though..  Ideas anyone?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Tunnel is with Hurricane I think...  I took some great screenshots, but it seems my skills are quickly deteriorating as I can't seem to attach them to this thread...  I click the "Insert Image" button and it asks me for a URL..  I really don't want to setup a website for all of my screenshots..  Is there not a way to just upload the shot?  yeesh.....
  • Tunnel is with Hurricane I think...  I took some great screenshots, but it seems my skills are quickly deteriorating as I can't seem to attach them to this thread...  I click the "Insert Image" button and it asks me for a URL..  I really don't want to setup a website for all of my screenshots..  Is there not a way to just upload the shot?  yeesh.....
Children
No Data