This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Last WebAdmin Session logs

Hi,

unable to find any entry at Management tab for "Last WebAdmin Session" current device UTM 625 and version 9.204.

anyone have any idea if in case need to restart any of the services at command prompt as restarting the device doesn't help at all.

thanks in advance...

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I would have your reseller get Sophos Support involved.  I suspect it will take a developer or one of the support team that works directly with them, so I wouldn't expect an answer this month. If Support does manage to fix the problem, please ask them what the trick was and post it back here.

Cheers - Bob

Sorry for any short responses.  Posted from my iPhone.

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • thanks for all who responded...

i had communicated with sophos support and they had fixed the problem. they said the issue was

"It looks as though someone the flag in the database had been disabled that tells the UTM to log this information.  I have re-enabled this flag, please reboot the UTM at your earliest convenience to apply this change"

this forum help me alot to fix lot of problems...
  • thanks for all who responded...

i had communicated with sophos support and they had fixed the problem. they said the issue was

"It looks as though someone the flag in the database had been disabled that tells the UTM to log this information.  I have re-enabled this flag, please reboot the UTM at your earliest convenience to apply this change"

this forum help me alot to fix lot of problems...
Children
No Data