This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

idle tcp connection timeout

Hi 
I am using astaro gateway 8.0 .Is there feature to manually configure the Idle tcp connection timeout in astaro.

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Thanks BarryG.Actually I am using astaro to test my client server based application.I wanted to know one more thing that when my clint is in internal network and server is in public network,and masquerading rule Internal(network) ------>external(address) is configured.If am sending data from server to client then it is taking some more time than data sending from server to client when there is no firewall.But it is fine in case of data transfer from client to server having above configuration.Is astaro makes some dealay is above scenario?
  • Thanks BarryG.Actually I am using astaro to test my client server based application.I wanted to know one more thing that when my clint is in internal network and server is in public network,and masquerading rule Internal(network) ------>external(address) is configured.If am sending data from server to client then it is taking some more time than data sending from server to client when there is no firewall.But it is fine in case of data transfer from client to server having above configuration.Is astaro makes some dealay is above scenario?
Children
No Data