This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

e mail notifications getting bounced

all my  e mail notifications are getting bounced. I am using yahoo plus e mail and it was working great for a long time. I reinstalled the Astaro software and then it worked just once or twice and then all following notifications are getting bounced. I also tried my  msn email and the same problem.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Ah, ok, now I understand where you're seeing the message.  (Bob, it's Mail Security -> Mail Manager -> Open Mail Manager in new window -> double-click on a bounced message in the log.)

However, what you're pasting here for us to see is only the first hundred or so characters which are visible when you initially open the message view window.  The important information, which actually tells us why the message was bounced, is off-screen to the right; you need to use the scroll bar at the bottom of the window to see it.

Give that a try.  If you still can't figure it out, copy and paste the entire message here for us to take a look at.
  • Ah, ok, now I understand where you're seeing the message.  (Bob, it's Mail Security -> Mail Manager -> Open Mail Manager in new window -> double-click on a bounced message in the log.)

However, what you're pasting here for us to see is only the first hundred or so characters which are visible when you initially open the message view window.  The important information, which actually tells us why the message was bounced, is off-screen to the right; you need to use the scroll bar at the bottom of the window to see it.

Give that a try.  If you still can't figure it out, copy and paste the entire message here for us to take a look at.
Children
No Data