This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

e mail notifications getting bounced

all my  e mail notifications are getting bounced. I am using yahoo plus e mail and it was working great for a long time. I reinstalled the Astaro software and then it worked just once or twice and then all following notifications are getting bounced. I also tried my  msn email and the same problem.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I don't understand where you are seeing this message.  Is this part of a line in an Astaro log?  Is it in a rejection message from Yahoo?  Do you have an internal mail server?  Does Yahoo require that the sender have an RDNS record like AOL?  We really need more detail and complete error messages.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • I don't understand where you are seeing this message.  Is this part of a line in an Astaro log?  Is it in a rejection message from Yahoo?  Do you have an internal mail server?  Does Yahoo require that the sender have an RDNS record like AOL?  We really need more detail and complete error messages.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data