This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

A single computer is throttled in the upload

Hello all.

I'm getting a little desperate right now. Since today a computer in the network (VLAN1) is throttled during upload to only 1mbit or less. Normally it should get 40Mbit to the internet. The download works fine. It is connected via a LAN cable. The computer was checked without UTM in between, it also creates the 40Mbit. If I connect the computer via WiFi to the UTM (other VLAN2) it works fine. No other computer has the problem in this VLAN1.
If I route the same computer via another UTM in the network (VLAN3) via NAT into VLAN1, I also have no problems.

Neither IPS nor QOS is switched on. In the meantime I have deactivated almost everything. Has anyone ever seen such a problem.

Thanks in advance and greetings
Marcel

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Under Interfaces and Routing -> QoS -> Download throttling: check if there are rules configured that do this. Make sure to check both the VLAN1 interface and the WAN interface where you see this happening.

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

• Under Interfaces and Routing -> QoS -> Download throttling: check if there are rules configured that do this. Make sure to check both the VLAN1 interface and the WAN interface where you see this happening.

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

Children