This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

internal network availability

Bonjour, 

j'ai un UTM 9 et je veux savoir où puis-je avoir le reporting mensuel ou personnalisé du taux de disponibilité du réseau à travers UTM 9

je dois sortir des statistiques par semaine et par mois 

quelqu'un peut il m'aider pour cela?

Hello,

I have a UTM 9 and I want to know where can I have the monthly or personalized reporting of the network availability rate through UTM 9

I have to output statistics per week and per month (the pourcentage of time the network were available)

can someone help me with this?

this is an emergency 

thank in advance

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Salut et bienvenue dans la communauté d'UTM !

I'm having a difficult time understanding what "taux de disponibilité" you're trying to measure.  Do you mean how long the Internet connection is up, or???  Please give an example of what you want to see.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi,

i want to know in how many percentage of time my internal network is available 

for exemple in 1 month my internal network is up through the gateway (sophos internal interface) to 99% of time 

i would write "temps de disponibilité" instead of "taux de disponibilité"

Yes i want to measure the percentage of time the internal network is available 

or to measure the percentage of time every vlan (nsub-network) is available 

even i can this measure from sophos interface which are gateway of vlan

• Ah, maintenant c'est claire...

There's no measure of the uptime for interfaces that don't have a default gateway like the one with an Internet connection.  You can see the times the Internet connection was down-then-up yesterday, for example, with:

zgrep 'WARN\-03' /var/log/mdw/2020/09/*16*

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Ah, maintenant c'est claire...

There's no measure of the uptime for interfaces that don't have a default gateway like the one with an Internet connection.  You can see the times the Internet connection was down-then-up yesterday, for example, with:

zgrep 'WARN\-03' /var/log/mdw/2020/09/*16*

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data