This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

IPSec Connection - Server con Amazon to main UTM to remote network with red device.

I have a UTM SG330 with firmware 9.703-3, I have made an IP connection with a server at Amazon. The network of my internal main office can ping the server and it responds, but other subnets such as the VPN pool and the network of a remote office that is connected to the main utm through a network device, when pinging the server from amazon they cannot reach. I really appreciate your suggestions to be able to make the connection successfully.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hola Luis and welcome to the UTM Community!

When pinging from Amazon, watch the Firewall Live Log to see if there are blocks.  You can put the public IP of the Amazon instance in the 'Filter' box to just see lines coming from there.  See #2 in Rulz (last updated 2019-04-17) to understand why the answer is likely on the 'ICMP' tab of 'Firewall'.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hola Luis and welcome to the UTM Community!

When pinging from Amazon, watch the Firewall Live Log to see if there are blocks.  You can put the public IP of the Amazon instance in the 'Filter' box to just see lines coming from there.  See #2 in Rulz (last updated 2019-04-17) to understand why the answer is likely on the 'ICMP' tab of 'Firewall'.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children