This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Finding a MAC address of a device that is statically assigned?

Hello all,

I'm running Sophos UTM 9  v9.730-3 Home license and I have a couple of devices that are unknown to me that are taking up my 50 Active Licenses.  Is there a way to I can see what IP address is tied to MAC address in hopes I can figure out what is going on.  These devices are NOT DHCP, and are out of my DHCP range.  UTM is collecting a lot of logs, and hoping someone can point me in the direction of which logs to look at.

I feel these devices are up for a couple of seconds, almost like a random MAC address or something odd like that.

With every one of my network-able devices, I know every MAC address, so when something is odd, that's when my guard is up.

Thanks,

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

within firewall-log you can see the src-mac.

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

• Hi,

within firewall-log you can see the src-mac.

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

Children
No Data