This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Internal server error

Unable to login to UTM, after clearing the log files, but vpn and internet access all work. while try to open the webapge it give internal server error. restarted several time, no use.i can use ssh to login firewall but gui totally down.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator atadmin to inform them of the time this error occurred,and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

please kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Ahlan Feroz,

This is unusual and probably will require you to re-image the device.  Do you have recent backups?

Have you rently applied an Up2Date?  What version are you on?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Thanks for your reply...finally i resolved this issueby restarting httpd service. dont know why restart not help to fix the issue but once i restart the service via ssh it working fine.and my log disk also cleared but my cpu  running 80 to 85% all time if u check from ssh cmd its show normal and there is some service only took 12 or 15% cpu. but from gui it shows abobe 80 to 85 usage.

• Thanks for your reply...finally i resolved this issueby restarting httpd service. dont know why restart not help to fix the issue but once i restart the service via ssh it working fine.and my log disk also cleared but my cpu  running 80 to 85% all time if u check from ssh cmd its show normal and there is some service only took 12 or 15% cpu. but from gui it shows abobe 80 to 85 usage.

Children
No Data