This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No Login Screen on the WebAdmin Console UI for an Sophos UTM-HA in AWS

I am experiencing a critical problem that I haven't ever encountered since the initial deployment and configuration of the Sophos UTM-HA in AWS (Primary & Warm Standby) in a AWS VPC roughly 2 years ago.  Earlier today I tried the suggested fixes, identified here in a Sophos forum, which was to ssh into the UTM primary and restart the WebAdmin Service. That didn't help, and also reviewed logs and couldn't indentify any issues pointing to this problem

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Scott Spangler

DevOps Cloud Systems Engineer.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • This issue has been occurring because of a FATAL Error with the Postgresql database daemon identified in the system log. The solution was to ssh into the Primary UTM-HA in AWS and perform the following.

$ sudo su

# reboot

This reboot corrected the Postgres database FATAL ERROR and I was able to access the Sophos UTM 9 WebAdmin Console.

Regards,

Scott Spangler

AWS & GCP DevOps Cloud Systems Engineer

• This issue has been occurring because of a FATAL Error with the Postgresql database daemon identified in the system log. The solution was to ssh into the Primary UTM-HA in AWS and perform the following.

$ sudo su

# reboot

This reboot corrected the Postgres database FATAL ERROR and I was able to access the Sophos UTM 9 WebAdmin Console.

Regards,

Scott Spangler

AWS & GCP DevOps Cloud Systems Engineer

Children
No Data