This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Route Netflix Traffic via different Interface Multipath Rules

Hello,

my actual configuration is, that all the LAN Clients are routed via Multipath Rule over my VPN Connection. The Problem is, that Netflix is not working while they detect that im using an VPN Connection an not allow this. When i change the Interface in the Multipath Rule, Netflix without VPN Connection is working. Is there a possibility to just route netflix.com traffic form the LAN Clients over the normal WAN Connection, and all other traffic complete over the VPN Connection?

Thx

Best regadrs

Sally

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • I tried the following yet: Created under Network Definitions Hosts with Netflix IPs / DNS Names and created Group Netflix of this Objects.

Created on top of Multipath Rules the fNetflix Rule

1             NETFLIX [by Interface]    [persistence by combination of SRC and DST IP address]

Internal (Network)          →                          Any        →                          Netflix_Group               

→                          External (WAN)

2             VPN CONNECTION [by Interface]               [persistence by combination of SRC and DST IP address]

Internal (Network)          →                          Any        →                          Internet IPv4               

→                          DMZ VPN

3             PROVIDER CONNECTION [by Interface]               [persistence by combination of SRC and DST IP address]

Internal (Network)          →                          Any        →                          Internet IPv4               

→                          External (WAN)

But with this Rule on Top, the connection goes still over the DMZ VPN Connection.. How can i configure this, or is there an other way to do this?

Thx

Sally