This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DHCP leases are not being removed after lease expiration. Why?

Q1: I have a 24 hour lease time set and as you can see in the screenshot several leases have expired (anything < 06/26/18) but the expired lease continues to be listed.

Any thoughts as to why this happening?

Q2: How does one get a complete listing of leases with reservations on the same page?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Good questions, John...

1. I've always assumed that it's 7 days before an entry is erased.  This corresponds to the time frame that the UTM counts the number of IPs that are protected.

2. Copy and paste to a text file is the only way I know.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Bib's answer makes srense.  It keeos track of the entry to remember that the MAC address counts against tbe license count.  

• DouglasFoster said:
    It keeos track of the entry to remember that the MAC address counts against tbe license count.

Okay gotcha .. was wondering what the protected status means.  License count via MAC makes sense.

Will keep a closer eye on them to see if/when they drop off.

Thanks!

John

• DouglasFoster said:
    It keeos track of the entry to remember that the MAC address counts against tbe license count.

Okay gotcha .. was wondering what the protected status means.  License count via MAC makes sense.

Will keep a closer eye on them to see if/when they drop off.

Thanks!

John

Children
No Data