This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

enabling user portal for Internet IPv4 only

Hello,

I'm running UTM 9 and am trying to configure the User Portal so that it is only accessible from the internet.  Under Management/User Portal, the only Allowed networks are Internet IPv4 and Internet IPv6.  I changed that from Any IPv4/v6 because I want to prohibit access to the user portal from every subnet on our LAN except the primary (and if I have to block that too, it's fine), but I can still view and log into the user portal from our Guest subnet using a non-company device.  I don't know whether that's due to my admin credentials or something else.

Thanks for reading.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Are these accesses from internal using IPv4 and IPv6?  Really though, it's hard to understand what the issue might be without seeing more of your configuration.  Please tell us what Sophos Support has to say about this.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Are these accesses from internal using IPv4 and IPv6?  Really though, it's hard to understand what the issue might be without seeing more of your configuration.  Please tell us what Sophos Support has to say about this.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data