This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Multiple SPX Templates

Hi all-
I have SPX Encryption working, but I'm trying to get it configured differently and don't see a way to accomplish it.  Hopefully it's possible.

I have a trigger set up in Data Protection, so that when a specific phrase is entered in the subject it grabs it, encrypts it, generates a password and sends the email.  Great.  Problem is, I have another situation I want to work in conjunction.

We have a few users that have the addon- What I want is for them to click the button, specify their password in the subject using the tag, and have the UTM grab it, set the password, encrypt it and send it.  I can not get this to work in conjunction with the previous scenario.  I don't see anywhere to set multiple templates.  From what I can see, the only use for multiple templates is for multiple domains.  Is that right?

Please tell me there's some way to make both work in conjunction.  Whether it's by sender address, trigger method, or what, I don't care, ha!

Thanks!
Ryan H.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.