DKIM Broken in 9.706-9?

Hey everyone,

is anyone using DKIM on the Sophos UTM - and has anybody else problems with it after the update to 9.706-9? We had reports that after the update multiple customers were blocking us due to spam detection. We then checked the headersin mxtoolbox, and we get a DKIM error: "Body Hash did not Verify". When we implemented DKIM and DMARC we tested both, and it was working for several months now. We also checked the headers, there were no porblems before. 

I did not find anything relating to this, but I know that exim was updated in the last versions, and I saw that exim has a bug with DKIM (https://help.atmail.com/hc/en-us/articles/900007082823-Exim-v-4-94-2-and-DKIM). But I do not want to change any mailserver config files on the sophos, so the fix in this website is nothing I want to try...

Anyone with a similar problem?

Thanks in Advance

Parents
  • I forgot to mention: Sophos support is already informed, but we did not get a response by now (for almost a week now...). The problem we have is that, even after we completly deleted all DKIM config (DNS entry, DKIM key in the sophos, DMARC DNS entry...), some customers still block us, I guess we have a bad reputation after sending obiously spoofed emails for 3 days - I hope that a functioning DKIM will resolve this...

Reply
  • I forgot to mention: Sophos support is already informed, but we did not get a response by now (for almost a week now...). The problem we have is that, even after we completly deleted all DKIM config (DNS entry, DKIM key in the sophos, DMARC DNS entry...), some customers still block us, I guess we have a bad reputation after sending obiously spoofed emails for 3 days - I hope that a functioning DKIM will resolve this...

Children
No Data