This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM 9.508-10: Recipient varification with Active Directory still not working?

Hi,

i have tried recipient verification with Active Directory, but that isn't working. I tried several ports (636, 389, 3268,3269) with Domain Controllers IP and FQDN, but i always get the following warning in the SMTP Live Log:

Warning: ACL "warn" statement skipped: condition test deferred: failed to bind the LDAP connection to server DOMAINCONTROLLERIP:636 - ldap_bind() returned -1

I can successfully test server connection and authenticate a user, but recipient verification is still not working. Any ideas?

Regards,

Frank

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Exchange Server must be the AD server to query i think. Primary DC doesnt have information for mailboxes

• Unknown said:
    Exchange Server must be the AD server to query i think. Primary DC doesnt have information for mailboxes

This is not correct! Mailboxes are also linked with the user account in AD... This is also said in webadmin description for this feature.

We use this feature already before 9.506 so it'sworking now. We'll not update to 9.508 at the moment...

regards

• Unknown said:
    Exchange Server must be the AD server to query i think. Primary DC doesnt have information for mailboxes

This is not correct! Mailboxes are also linked with the user account in AD... This is also said in webadmin description for this feature.

We use this feature already before 9.506 so it'sworking now. We'll not update to 9.508 at the moment...

regards

Children