This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Home Use Licence to Expire?

I have just updated my hardware (Jetway JBC362F36-2600 - which is fantastic as a basis for UTM-9 for home use BTW - small, fast and ridiculously cheap).

When I downloaded my licence (that I originally requested for Astaro V7 back in 2010), I noticed that the non-core features were set to expire on the anniversary of my licence creation in 2013.  Is Sophos intending to remove these features (Web Security, Network  Security, Email Security etc. etc. etc.) as peoples licences reach their anniversary or will I be able to obtain a new licence prior to the features expiring?

Thanks

Andrew

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi. Im thinking I need to make a static about this, as it does indeed get asked a lot. The home use key you have should extend automatically in your my astaro portal 30 days before expiry. If you don't see that, let us know and we'll see what we can do to unstick it [:)]
  • Hi. Im thinking I need to make a static about this, as it does indeed get asked a lot. The home use key you have should extend automatically in your my astaro portal 30 days before expiry. If you don't see that, let us know and we'll see what we can do to unstick it [:)]
Children

Hello

I have the same problem, my key is to expire on the 5th and I emaild support twice.
    I got a email today that support can not renew my key.
    I need to create a new key in My Astaro and use that.

so i am losing my 100 Ip key I got for beta testing.

Nice.
    Hi-soft