This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LCD Display for UTM v9 Software Home Licence?

Hello,

i read that in earlier UTM versions there was lcd4linux included so it was possible to add a HD44780 compatible LCD display to a homebrew box.
However i cannot find lcd4linux on v9, does anybody know if it's still possible to add a LCD display to v9?

Cheers,
Olaf

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Its just optimization, we dont write LCD display data on non appliances. Never thought that some guys will build there custom hardware with LCD displays [;)]

LCD4Linux gets the reporting data directly from the interfaces, while lcm-162 gets the data from the dashboard reporting.

lcm-162 is a special HD44780 type. I think most of the LCD stuff is the same except for the wiring.
  • Its just optimization, we dont write LCD display data on non appliances. Never thought that some guys will build there custom hardware with LCD displays [;)]

LCD4Linux gets the reporting data directly from the interfaces, while lcm-162 gets the data from the dashboard reporting.

lcm-162 is a special HD44780 type. I think most of the LCD stuff is the same except for the wiring.
Children
No Data