This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Current definition patterns

Hello AUBB

I just have a quick question: does anyone know what the current definition patterns are for an ASG220?

I'm running 7.510 on the device.  I manually update them on a regular basis, but I haven't seen the definition patterns increment, at least on my box, since 7/24/12.  It seems to be stuck at 25443.

Another quickie: does Sophos have a link where I could check the current patterns?

Thank you very much.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • That really may be an issue, I'll bring that up on Monday. Internally we did a switch to a new U2D build infrastructure, therefore there is a good chance this got broken. Seems only cosmetic, but still thanks for the finding!
  • That really may be an issue, I'll bring that up on Monday. Internally we did a switch to a new U2D build infrastructure, therefore there is a good chance this got broken. Seems only cosmetic, but still thanks for the finding!
Children
  • That's my thoughts, perhaps the file that tells the up2date system to increment that pattern number is missing or not being incremented automatically.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.