This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HA active/active, firewall rules stop working 8.202

We have some problems lately, some of our firewall rules stop working during the day, after a reboot of one of the astaro's or sometimes after like 4 hours they are suddenly working again.

Another question, what you see on the attachment (HA configured active-passive) both asg320 shows active. Is that correct?

I updated last week to 8.202, then above problem occurred, can i simple restore back to 8.103? (from automatic backup)

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • "Rolling Back" is not easy.  You would have to manually reload both appliances with 8.102 (then up2date to 8.103) ... then restore a backup from when they ran 8.103 -- a backup from a newer version will not restore to an older running OS.

FWIW, this is the precise reason I have advised our customers (my company's customers) to stay on 8.103 -- the 8.2xx branch is not quite "clean" yet... and rolling back is a pain.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

• "Rolling Back" is not easy.  You would have to manually reload both appliances with 8.102 (then up2date to 8.103) ... then restore a backup from when they ran 8.103 -- a backup from a newer version will not restore to an older running OS.

FWIW, this is the precise reason I have advised our customers (my company's customers) to stay on 8.103 -- the 8.2xx branch is not quite "clean" yet... and rolling back is a pain.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

Children
No Data