This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Scheduled update to 8.002 didn't work

When the Up2Date package for ASG 8.002 released yesterday, it was automatically downloaded to my box (home user) and I scheduled an automatic installation of it to take place at 23:30 hours that night. For some reason, though, the scheduled install didn't happen, and I had to manually install 8.002 the following morning. If I remember correctly, I had this same issue last time I tried to schedule an update (back on 7.5 something) - it doesn't seem to kick off the update and perform the installation. Checking the Up2Date log doesn't even show any activity at that time, so I am not sure what the issue could be. Any ideas? Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks,
-Tim

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I have had issues with scheduled updated for the last two versions. 8.0 -8.1 and now 8.1 to 8.101. With the last version, the update deployed, but did not reset the Up2date settings. So, my Up2date screen perpetually stated that I had an update scheduled for a date/time in the past, for an update that was already on the system. 
    With the latest version, I am having the same issue as stated above, the update just never installed.
  • I've never successfully managed to schedule an update either in V7 or V8 (V8-8.1 or 8.1-8.101 or 8-8.102) does the time set have to fall in-line with the scheduled events object time? I've always tried to schedule it overnight.
  • We started with clean install of ASG 8.0 and I always try to schedule installation of updates. Neither 8.100, 8.101, 8.102 updates did not install at scheduled time.
Reply Children
No Data