This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HA status UNLINKED

Hi,

We have two ASG220s v7.202, configured to be HA Cluster active active. But yet the status on both Master and Slave show as being "UNLINKED"

All services are operational - Web Security; Email Security etc. We can get internet and blocked where required. All external services are operational. 

Reporting for web security is a bit hit and miss, as is the auto creation of users from the backend eDirectory. I assume then that one ASG is doing parts and the other is doing some of the other services. 

Currently logged with Astaro support and awaiting a response.

What makes this really odd is that, two weeks ago I installed two ASG320s v7.201 as a HA Cluster active active and that worked a treat!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • >>> James McCreadie 08/09/08 1:32 PM >>> 
    Hello again,

I understand what you are saying and to test this I have disabled eth5 and eth4 in webadmin and I now have Master and Slave as active with the dashboard reporting 

HA/Cluster is active in mode CLUSTER with 2/2 nodes.

As far as the setup working as expected, well ... yes. But this is a Saturday and next to no users are here. Monday will be the big test when all the users / staff start to login via eDirectory.

Can we keep this call open until Monday when I can re-evaluate the situation? 

>>> Astaro Platinum Support  08/09/08 1:29 PM >>> 
    Hi James,

the message unlinked will only disappear if eth4 has a link, too. Are there
    now any problems with this installation or works now all as expected?

best regards
    Andreas

Kind regards,

Astaro Technical Support Team

Andreas Kunz
  • >>> James McCreadie 08/09/08 1:32 PM >>> 
    Hello again,

I understand what you are saying and to test this I have disabled eth5 and eth4 in webadmin and I now have Master and Slave as active with the dashboard reporting 

HA/Cluster is active in mode CLUSTER with 2/2 nodes.

As far as the setup working as expected, well ... yes. But this is a Saturday and next to no users are here. Monday will be the big test when all the users / staff start to login via eDirectory.

Can we keep this call open until Monday when I can re-evaluate the situation? 

>>> Astaro Platinum Support  08/09/08 1:29 PM >>> 
    Hi James,

the message unlinked will only disappear if eth4 has a link, too. Are there
    now any problems with this installation or works now all as expected?

best regards
    Andreas

Kind regards,

Astaro Technical Support Team

Andreas Kunz
Children
No Data