Customers might be unable to connect with us via the Sophos Malaysia Support Hotline number. Our teams are actively working on a fix. In the interim, we request customers to use the backup hotline number - +65 3157 5922 (Singapore) or raise a support request at https://support.sophos.com/.

Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Private User hitting IP limit of Home use license. where can i buy a license?

Hi there!

I am struggeling a bit to acquire a license for my UTM Firewall. I am a home user who hit the 50 IP address limit.

I reached out to sophos through their chat on the website and explained my situation. They told me i can buy a license through partners and directed me to the website where i can find them. I reached out to them and asked for a license but got turned down: "We dont sell licenses to private customers" and i should contact sophos for this.

Sophos again pointed me to the partners. Do you know if there is a license i could buy?

I am happy with what the UTM does and with what is included with the home license: except for the address limit. I have a lot of iot devices which are very important to me since they keep a very big reeftank alive.

Thanks in advance for your help.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.