This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

IPsec Site-to-Site on XG18 not working

Hi,

I installed Sophos SFOS with XG18 on my 2 SG210 Appliances, becuase we need to have more then 1 DHCP-Relay.

But even with Firewall XG the IPsec Site-to-Site won´t work.

I configured it for 3 VLANs like mentioned here:
https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.5/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/VPN/SiteToSiteVPN/VPNConfigureSiteToSiteIPsecNAT/index.html

IPsec is probably connected, but doesn´t transfer data.
Not even a Ping from one site to another is possible.
Inbound and outbound rules in firewall and also report-section don´t show transmitted data.

Do I have to do some additional NATing?

I need it to run because our backoffice is offline actually without connection to HQ.

Thanks for help

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo,

The article you linked doesn't seem relevant to your question as it relates to a situation where you have identical subnets in both locations.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi, that article is exactly what I have on both sites.. but I have 3 VLANs with identical setup, but only one site has the servers for the VLANs, that why I need the XG with DHCP-Relay, so the DHCP from Site A can manage Lan inside VLANs through IPsec.. that option on XG is available

VLAN1 192.168.100.0/24 / VLAN2 192.168.200.0/24 and VLAN3 192.168.300.0/24.. they all should be routed through IPsec Tunnel to same range on Site B

• Hi, that article is exactly what I have on both sites.. but I have 3 VLANs with identical setup, but only one site has the servers for the VLANs, that why I need the XG with DHCP-Relay, so the DHCP from Site A can manage Lan inside VLANs through IPsec.. that option on XG is available

VLAN1 192.168.100.0/24 / VLAN2 192.168.200.0/24 and VLAN3 192.168.300.0/24.. they all should be routed through IPsec Tunnel to same range on Site B

Children
No Data