This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Question: Replacement of a failed HA node SG430

Good afternoon, the SSD on the Slave node has failed. The disk is replaced, the system is installed from the image ssi-9.707-5.1.
We cannot synchronize due to the fact that Slots A1-A8, MGMT do not match on the hardware interfaces.

For example, on Master node eth8 [MGMT] Intel Corporation I211 Gigabit Network Connection Slot: MGMT, and on the new installed eth0 A1.
How can i solve this problem ? 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Privet Igor and welcome to the UTM Community!

The only solution I know is to put the dead disk drive back in the Sophos, get an RMA from Sophos Support for the appliance and hope Sophos doesn't charge you for the replacement.

Cheers - Bob
    PS It's likely that you will have to wait until after Putin ceases his war on Ukraine as shipments from NATO countries to Russia are now blockaded.

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Privet Igor and welcome to the UTM Community!

The only solution I know is to put the dead disk drive back in the Sophos, get an RMA from Sophos Support for the appliance and hope Sophos doesn't charge you for the replacement.

Cheers - Bob
    PS It's likely that you will have to wait until after Putin ceases his war on Ukraine as shipments from NATO countries to Russia are now blockaded.

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data